Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Strawberry Creamsicle

Strawberry Creamsicle


Creamsicle - July 6, 2011


I was craving a creamsicle but I only had made strawberry popsicles. I had some vanilla ice cream so I just topped off the popsicle with a scoop.

Stawberry Popsicle 1

I had to eat the with a fork but it had the flavor profile of a delicious creamsicle. Next time I make popsicles I add some ice cream before the fruit puree freezes to have a true creamsicle

Stawberry Popsicle 2


Directions for the Strawberry Popsicles:

Hulled 1 lb of fresh strawberries and puree with 2 tablespoons of sugar and a 1/4 cup of water. Freeze for at least 3 hours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved