Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Pecan Praline

Pecan Praline Ice Cream

Happy Ice Cream Month! Wow can you believe July is already here and summer is in full swing.

Pecan Praline1

If you haven't already broken out the ice cream maker this is the perfect weekend to do so. This month you'll want to check my blog regularly as I am going to try and post something everyday. I'm truly an ice cream fanatic. I look at other people desserts creations and wonder how I can make that into an ice cream flavor. I've got a notebook full of ideas I just need sometime in the kitchen to experiment.

Pecan Praline2

I've been making a lot of ice cream by request lately and Pecan Praline was one of them. I have kept to the basics with this creation by making a simple and full flavor vanilla ice cream  as the base and then add  freshly made swirls of caramel  and finally I gently fold in homemade praline pecans.

Pecan Praline3

The end result was an addictive combination of sweet caramel and nutty pecans and warm vanilla ice. Perfect for  all seasons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved