Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cafe Lucca Gelato


Cafe Lucca Gelato


It was such great a beautiful day I decided to take a little walk and enjoy a gelato break. Cafe Lucca is a great little cafe it has plenty of tables for you to sit and enjoy an espresso or some great gelato.


They have a great selection as you can see.

Gelato 2


I ended up getting some gelato for my co-workers as well. I had the Chocolate Hazelnut and Pistachio. The gelato was full of flavor but since the fat content isn't like ice cream the finish is much cleaner.



Cafe Lucca on Yelp 

1 comment:

Dmarie said...

oh, my, looks wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved