Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nutella Crepes A La Mode

Nutella Crepes A La Mode


Nutella Crepes 3


I had a craving for Nutella Banana Crepes for dessert today but it ice cream month so I have to add a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.

Nutella Crepes 2

The crepe recipe was from Epicurius. It was very simple it took me 10 minutes to prepare and then I let it chill in the freezer for 15 minutes before I cooked them.

I also added a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the crepe batter to give it a little flavor.


Nutella Crepes 1

This brings back fond memories of eating crepes on the sidewalk of Paris....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved