Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Caramel Swirl and Caramel filled Chocolate Turtles

Caramel Swirl and Caramel filled Chocolate Turtles Ice Cream

I found these little caramel filled chocolate turtles while grocery shopping at the store and I new they would go great in an ice cream.

Caramel Turtle Shells - June 27, 2011


I've been practicing Jeni Britton Bauer recipes. So I made a simple vanilla ice cream swirled in  some fresh caramel and placed a couple handful of turtles.

CaramleTurtleIceCream1

CaramleTurtleIceCream1

1 comment:

Gastronomer said...

Bao! You've been posting up a storm! I gotta say, all of your recipes sound terrific, but this one takes the cake. Caramel is my weakness. And the turtles are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved