Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Carl's Jr. Hand Scooped Oreo Cookie Shake

National Ice Cream Month - Day 8



Hand Scooped Oreo Cookie Shake. I was a bit skeptical when I was at Carl's Jr to read "Hand Scooped" but after I placed my order for my shake I saw an employee actually hand scooped 2 vanilla ice cream helpings into my cup, he then added some milk and a few heaping servings of crushed Oreo cookies and off it went under the blender.


The ice cream shake was very good. It has the right amount of Oreo cookies and vanilla ice cream. It was very thick, just the way I like my shakes. I would definitely recommend this if you got a craving for a nice rich, thick and creamy shake. Not bad for a fast food joint.

1 comment:

Daydreamer Desserts said...

Why must you tempt us this way... these are pretty hard to beat. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved